11500 N.W. Freeway
Houston, TX 77092
Welcome to Complete Staffing Services, Inc.
Complete Staffing Services, Inc. has developed a reputation as one of the most reliable staffing agencies in the Greater Houston area. The qualified staff has placed thousands of temporaries in a variety of industries, ranging from light industrial to accounting / financial, over the past twenty-five years.
The company develops customer solutions that allow both the customer and the employee to realize their full potential. As an added feature to our customers, Complete Staffing Services has met the requirements of the State of Texas HUB certification and compliance program.
Houston Hot Jobs
Now Hiring: Part Time Business Development Person
IS THIS YOU?
- You have an uncanny ability to connect with people, and you thrive on creating mutually beneficial partnerships at all levels. You’re equally at ease using the phone, meeting in person, using social media and networking to find business.
- You have excellent presentation, oral and written communications skills.
- You’ll research, identify and establish an active list of prospects and strategies to reach them. Your responsibilities include setting up meetings, presenting the company’s offerings, and closing business.
- You are comfortable working both independently and as part of a team.
Compensation commensurate with experience.
E-Mail Resume to Nelwyn.Jackson@completestaffing.com
Immediate openings for Light Industrial & General Labor!
- Mechanical Assemblers
- Forklift Operator
- Shipping / Receiving Clerks
- Mechanical Assembler – Working In Conroe TX
Field Service Technician
Material Handler I
Purchasing Asst. (Non-Express)
Material Handler II
Complete Staffing Services, Inc. is currently seeking a General Labor!
General Labor Responsibilities Include:
- Maintaining work environment
- Performing various duties
- Performing manual labor
- Lifting heavy objects
- Moving freight
- Loading and unlading cargo
- Stocking shelves
- Distributing warehouse materials
- Unloading and loading stock from pallets
- Recording units of goods moved or unpacked
General Labor Requirements:
- Knowledge of hand tools and heavy duty equipment
- Ability to understand orders given and ask questions when necessary
- Learning the job quickly
- Time management
- Ability to think through an assignment
If you qualify for any of these positions, please call our offices at 713-290-9200
or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.